Friday, October 7, 2011

Ben turned 8!

Ben turned 8 on Monday and I can't believe it! I feel like I am getting old! Ben is such an awesome kid and I am so proud of him everyday. He is also such a smart kid and his teacher said that he is the smartest in the class and finishes first every time. I love him so much! We celebrated his birthday at his favorite place, Nickel Cade. He invited his best bud Gage from school. He ended up winning a ton of tickets while we were there, and his gifts this year included a microscope, books, a space set, an erector set, a paper guitar, and a new game for his PS3. We had so much fun celebrating with him!



1 comment:

  1. Yay! YAY! yay! Your life is making me smile right now. I loved reading all these posts. I am so glad you are so happy. And, yes, we really, really need to get together. There is SO much to talk about!!!!

    ReplyDelete