Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Chicago!!

Our first stop was at the Cedar Point amusement park. Its the rollercoaster capitol of the world. Lets just say it put Lagoon to shame!

We left Cedar Point and rolled into Chicago at 3:30 in the morning. I got to meet his parents. It all made sense to me why Remii is such a great guy. He comes from amazing parents. I felt apart of his family right away. The next day we got to spend the day with them in the city. We had so much fun. We started it off right by going to Giordanio's. It was so yummy!!










This was Remii's mom. She was so fun to be around and was always making me laugh. I had so much fun getting to know her. I already miss them! It makes me sad that they live so far away!



We visited the Chicago temple while we were there. It was about the size of one of our stake centers in Utah, but still so beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment