Friday, September 30, 2011

Meet the boys

I was pretty nervous about Remii meeting my boys. I hadn't let anyone meet my boys in the last two years of dating and have been pretty protective of them. I knew Remii was here to stay and so it was time for him to meet my boys. Everything came so natural and things have gone way better than expected. He is so good with them and such a great example in their lives. And of course I knew that they would love him! We went to Lagoon on Friday and had such a blast. We took a lot of fun pictures, but the camera slipped out of my pocket on the ride wicked. I know I should not ever be trusted with a camera again. We had Ben's baptism pictures on Monday and Remii helped out with Luke. He took these pictures of Luke while Ben was getting his.

No comments:

Post a Comment