Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Recipe Critic

One of the only reasons Remii married me is because I love to cook.  Ok so maybe there were other reasons involved.  But I'm pretty sure it was because of my love for cooking.  What's that saying?  The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach.  I got that covered.  


Click here!
My sister helped me create a blog to keep and review all the recipes that I try.  It's a huge work in progress and I have a lot to post.  But I wanted all of my recipes in one place.  I would love for you to become a follower and share some feedback.  I love trying new things and would love to try some recipes that you have too!  XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Brigham definitely didn't marry me for my cooking. lol. I need to become better. I am excited to check out this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!!! I cant wait to try some of your recipes!

    ReplyDelete