Monday, June 25, 2012

The Durham Bulls Game

The boys are gone for 2 1/2 weeks.  I think as moms we all have those days where we wish we could have a break Well let me tell ya, it's not all that its cracked up to be.  I am so bored!!  And I sure do miss my little guys.  I even ended up watching a Spongebob by myself!  And the pool is so boring.  The only benefit is that I have been able to work out on my own.  This is going to be a long 2 weeks.  And with Remii working all the time, it gets pretty lonely.

We went to the Durham Bulls game on Saturday.  And the whole time we were there we kept thinking how much the boys would have loved being there.  We did have a great time though.  I love the time I do get to spend with Remii.  We have so much fun together!





Me and my bestie Jenni




2 comments:

  1. You two are seriously one gorgeous couple!! I'm sorry you have to miss your little boys for 2 weeks :( Hopefully the time flies for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to sometime feeling you need a break from the kids. I say that and the first night it is great. Then, I can't stand the house without them! Love you!

    ReplyDelete