Sunday, September 16, 2012

Disneyworld

I am just getting around to posting some pictures of our Florida trip.  I was counting down the minutes for this trip because I hadn't seen Remii for 2 weeks!  Oh my heck I will not forget that moment when we finally got to see each other.  He literally got tackled in front of everyone.  He's so cute and perfect to me and he is all mine!  I have given into the fact that I am one of those annoying girls that posts way to much mush!  But this feeling that I have for Remii is awesome!  Now onto our fun trip....

The company Remii works for is so amazing.  The things we have gotten to experience (completely paid for) have been things we would have never been able to do.  Myrtle Beach, Washington DC, Kings Dominion, Hawaii, New York (Remii), are just a few of the fun things we have done.  And then our upcoming cruise in February?  I CAN'T WAIT!  

So we arrived in Florida and stayed in an amazing resort.  It had like 5 pools and was such a blast!  We got to spend the day in Disneyworld and experience all of the FUN things there.  And then relaxing and being together and being able to spend time together was so much fun!  I missed Remii so much, and I am sure you all remember my mushy post.  We had an amazing time together and it was so hard to leave Remii again.  But the good news is is that he will be back next Thursday for good!  And I can't wait for him to see our cute little place and finally be home with us!

Me and my love

Some of the group that went with us.  We had so much fun!

On the Toy Story Ride

You can't see me or my friend Jenni because we were protecting our hair from getting wet!

More pics to come.  His boss took most of them on his camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment