When you are tagged by someone so awesome, its hard to pass up!
1. post these rules.
2. post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged.
1. What is one talent that you have but usually keep to yourself?I am actually really good at dance. I was in dance and cheer for most of my teenage life. My family always makes me perform this dance that I still remember from junior high. It makes a pretty good laugh.
2. What was one of your favorite Halloween costumes you've ever worn?
The witch costume that my mom made. It was awesome!
3. What's the last dream that you remember having?
My mom is obsessed with our pet goldfish. She has kept that thing alive for a really long time! I had a dream that it started flying around our house.... I know so random!
4. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Not really, we did run into Chris Angel in Vegas and got a picture with him!
He was a freak! haha
5. Favorite EXOTIC animal?
Hmmmm... A tiger
6. Favorite high school memory?
I try to forget high school. Lol But my favorite memory was being the wrestling team manager with my best friend! We sure did get a lot of dates! Haha
7. What is your dream job?
When I was little my dream job was to be a brain surgeon. HAHA Now honestly my dream job definately is to be a stay at home mom. Being a mom is the best and I can't imagine doing anything else. Now I can just hope that my husbands dream job is to be a brain surgeon. Lol
8. Favorite TV show growing up?
9. Do you love mini cadberry eggs as much as I do?
Eating a caramel egg as I write this! Dang you cadberry eggs!!
10. Can you hula hoop?
11. Why do you blog?
I blog because it is so fun for me and my boys to look back at the fun things we have experienced together! I am sad because I think people are blogging less and less.... It is like a modern day journal of all the things we do together. And it is fun!
I tag anyone who still reads this blog!