Thursday, April 26, 2012

Temple Date

One of the goals we made when we got married was to attend the temple on the last Saturday of every month.  Since Remii signed us up to do sealings at church, we thought we could count this since we will be traveling to North Carolina next week.  We went to the Jordan River Temple.  It was a great reminder of the covenants that we just made not too long ago and the happiness I felt when I was being sealed to him.  Ahhhh, I just love him!


I also found this great talk here about what happily married couples do.

Have positive conversations.

Show affection.

Remember that you are each other's therapists.

Be humble and cultivate Christlike attributes.

Date Frequently.

Enrich your intimacy.

Spend time with your children.

Seek feedback and help each other.

Eliminate Anger.

Be sensitive to each others stress levels.

Also included, Kneel down in prayer morning and night.

Study the scriptures individually and as a family.

Attend the temple regularly.

And be quick to forgive.

I loved this talk.  It was full of such great advice.  I have seen me and Remii's relationship grow since getting married.  Every morning I wake up and am just so happy.  I love Remii more and more everyday.  He is so perfect for me.  I love how if you center your marriage around these things, it can never fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment