Sunday, August 19, 2012

Chicago

We made it back to Utah!  I know you are all pretty jealous you didn't get to drive 30 hours across the country.  It is so long and tiring!  The last trip I only had to drive 6 hours because Remii drove most of the way.  This trip I had to drive more.  And we drove through the night.   And because I had to bring the boys home to see their dad, Remii had to provide a transporter.  
Meet Jeremy the transporter.  He was awesome to drive us back!
Luke loves looking at maps.  But fell asleep while reading this one underneath it!
 We decided to split up the drive and make a stop at Remii's parents house in Chicago.  I couldn't have asked for a better mother-in-law.  Seriously I have never met anyone like her.  She sent us with enough food to get to Utah and back.  She is amazing!  While we were there, she pulled out old baby pictures of Remii.  He was so cute and blond!  It made me want his babies right now!  :)


 We stopped to see the Nauvoo Temple and that is always a great experience.  The boys had fun on the grounds and touring the area.  It is such a beautiful and peaceful place.





No comments:

Post a Comment