Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Remii!

Poor Remii. Sick on his own birthday! I had plans for him to go tubing with me and the boys in Park City and my family was taking him out to dinner, followed by cake and icecream. But we had to take a raincheck on that for a week. I made some good homemade soup in bread bowls, and we still had cake and icecream. We have all been sick. Me and the boys have had the stomach flu. I barely made it through my shift on Sunday. And when I say barely, I mean throwing up outside of my car onto my nice work boots. Nice huh? Throwing up and washing bedsheets 5 times has not been fun. Can we all just get over this sickness?? This is one thing I hate about winter time!

Remii and Luke both love Transformers. So Luke helped to pick out a Transformers cake. And Remii got the 25th anniversary Optimus Prime. He also got Jordan's, an iPod nano, and a watchband. Love this boy to pieces and I was so happy to celebrate the day with him.

5 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday to your man! I have to say that you are just GORGEOUS! And have the cutest little family ever :)
    I hope you're all feeling much better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute family! I was sick all weekend, like lost my voice for two days! And believe it or not my hubby and I watched all three Transformers yesterday!! Great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great birthday! And can I just say... WHAT a GREAT shirt you have one! I went to the U and am I big Utes fan :) haha where did you get it... I think I NEED it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Remii goes to the U so I HAD to become a fan! I got it from Victoria's secret. Its the Pink collection! They have such cute U stuff. :)

      Delete
  4. You guys are the cutest!! I'm in love with your blog. So sad that you've all been sick!! New reader :)

    ReplyDelete