Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Great Addiction

Pinterest.  If you aren't a pinner you need to be.  I admit, Facebook is a big waste of time.  Sometimes I wonder why I have it, except to keep in touch with our of state family and friends.  But I stumbled upon Pinterest about 6 months ago, but didn't understand how to use it.  Then I figured out they had an app for the iPhone and then thats when the addiction started.

Remii gladly supports this addiction because I mainly use it for recipes.  And they are all delicious.  I get at least 3 new meals a week for us to try, and they are always  a hit!  I just use my app on my phone at the grocery store.  I made this easy recipe two nights ago.  Everyone loved it.  The sauce was delicious.  I had left overs and used the sauce over torilla chips and made nachos covered with cheese, olives, and sour cream.  Yum!

This is just one of the few delicious recipes I have got from Pinterest.  I also like to get ideas for new hairstyles or ways to do my hair.  I have been wanting to learn how to do a fishtail braid.  I found a tutorial on pinterest, and it is so easy.  It is great for days when I am busy or on the run to have a cute braid!
Pinterest also has a lot more to it.  It has a lot of DIY crafts and things that I wish I could pay to have someone do it for me!  So if you aren't a pinner, you need to become one!  It is a lot of fun!

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the new posts!! Looks you had a great time driving there and are having fun in NC. What recipe is that one, looks kind of tasty! Bobby only likes me to experiment about once a week, but im thinking when i go on maternity leave there will be lots of expermenting.
    Glad you are having a good time! MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete